Mr Mathieu has credible teaching experiences in President College and Lincoln College Asia Pacific. He has received his postgraduate degrees fromFrench Grande Ecole “Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Metiers” and German Universität Karlsruhe where he majored in Engineering. His exceptional sense of responsibility and integrity are proven through his holding position of the Head of Academics for Pre-Tertiary Programmes in President College. Also, Mr Mathieu was the technology consultant of METEOR Sdn. Bhd., an ICT company which provides wide-ranging technology solutions to all industries.
Stimulated by the beauty of physical and formal science, Mr Mathieu has strong motivations to educate knowledge to his students. His broad interest in Physics and Mathematics has led him to further explore the viewpoint of the subjects itself. As such, Mr Mathieu often impresses his students with the extra elaborate knowledge in his teachings. He believes that educated knowledge will only last if one truly understands the working philosophy of the whole subject matter. Furnished with experiences from both the industry and academia, Mr Mathieu has the definite expertise to deliver constructive education.
- Lecturer in President College
- Lecturer in Lincoln College Asia Pacific
Education Background & Qualifications
- Masters Degree (Engineering) from the French Grande Ecole “Ecole Nationale Supérieure des Arts et Metiers” (ENSAM), Paris (France)
- Masters Degree (Mechanical Engineering) from the German Universität Karlsruhe (TH).
- Head of Academics for Pre-tertiary Programmes of President College
- Information Technology Consultant for METEOR Sdn. Bhd.
- Technology Consultant for the French Embassy in Kuala Lumpur, based at Open University Malaysia (OUM)
Testimonials from Parents and Students
Mr Mathieu knows the subject really well and has different ways of solving difficult questions which leads to a better understanding . He is a patient teacher as he would not mind to explain numerous times before u get it. He loves to answer questions . He is definitely not a “touch and go” as he would explain to the student until he or she understands the concept . He has simple graphs or tips that could definitely aid u in saving time for tideous workings . He is available to provide further explanations that does not include in your syllabus for better understanding .