– LLB University of London Commercial Law
– LLB University of London Public Law
2) Mac 2007-Sep -Completed my LLB with the University of London with Honors .
3)2001-Mac 2007 Sunway University College
Scope – To assist foreign students adjust to the Malaysian learning environment through personal counseling,
– To provide basic communications skills training
– To track foreign and locate foreign students on behalf of the college to account absenteeism from class.
– To act as liaison between guardians or parents of students in monitoring progress of students
– To maintain records of each student.
Subject Lectured – Introduction to Business (CIM)
– Business Communications (CIM)
– Introduction to Marketing (CIM)
– Management (ABE)
– Computer Skills (ABE / CIM)
Achievements At College Level
– Represented department at College Level for Staff Association
-Represented department as Student Advisory Team with the
Student Services Department
– Lead and organized HIV Awareness Day with UNDP Malaysia
– Organized SYUC Health Week 2 years in a row
– Developed and facilitated corporate training programs with the Sunway Corporate Training Department
At Department Level
– Designed, implemented and executed systems and procedures for student’s progress and discipline.
– Organize Business Day
– Organized Intensive Revision Seminar 2 years in a row.
Courses and Seminars Attended
– Tests and Measurements
– Counseling skills and Techniques
– Leadership Training
4)1999-2001 OLYPIA BUSINESS SCHOOL
Position Coordinator cum Lecturer
Scope Managed and lead the college initiative for the School of Secretarial Sciences (KL Center)
1)Management and Marketing
– In charge of recruitment of potential lecturing candidates, conducted performance appraisals for lecturers and implemented improved lecturing methods and motivational training modules for lecturers.
– Involved in the planning and preparation of marketing strategies SWOT analysis exercises and participated in the launch of educational road shows
– Designated and Principal Lecturer in Business, Communications, Marketing, Management Accounting and Secretarial skills
– Responsible for the overall academic and social development of students, i.e. n providing counseling and consultation for students, organizing extra curricular activities and trips for students and conducting personal development programs for students.
– Acted as Advisor to Secretarial Student Club
– Initiated and implemented Development Functions for the Secretarial School for Model Office Training and development of short courses in e-secretaryship.
5)1997-1999 NEW HORIZONS COMPUTER LEARNING CENTER
Achievement Corporate Development Executive
-Successfully spearheaded a full scale company wide research into the effectiveness the company’s current systems and procedures.
– Developed staff development and training based on needs analysis
– Nominated and elected to play a leadership role as the company’s QA coordinator and acted as Executive
Secretary for TQM Steering Committee
– Managed the documentation process for the application for ISO 9002 accreditation
– Designed and facilitated customized motivational and leadership training based on TQM and ISO principles.
– Managed the documentation process for LAN application for IT Diploma Course, IPTS application for HQ and Branches, for HRDF application, Franchise Compliance Act 1998, applications for Teaching permits.
– Provided support and acted a the communication channel between franchise holders in the area of corporate development
– Established and maintained relationships between the company and government authorities.
– Resumed the leadership role in the company Sports Club as President for 2 years
– Led Y2K Compliance Project Team on behalf of QA committee .
6)1996 – 1997 STAMFORD COLLEGE
Position Secretary for Director of Studies Office
– Assisted the Director in preparing and setting up training modules for lecturing staff and formulation of marketing strategies
– Worked closely with the Director of Studies to rewrite the Private Secretarial Courses manual.
– Provided administrative and secretarial support to Director of Studies in respect of time scheduling, attendance at management meetings and writing of minutes and reports in connection therewith
– Designed various spreadsheets and student databases for reporting purposes
– Career guidance counseling to overseas and local students and participated in event organization activities implemented by the Division of Studies .
7)1993-1996 MAGNA QUEST SDN.BHD
Position Human Resources/Training Executive
– Set up and inaugurated the policies and procedures in respect of all personnel and human resource matters
– Implemented Time Management and Event Organization activities
– Carried out Marketing and Promotion activities